An email service provider built specifically for direct-to-consumer eCommerce brands.
The first step is to connect your website to our application. This enables us to capture important events throughout your customer journey.
eCommerce websites can send us customer data in one of three ways:
Platform Connectors: Native platform extensions that deploy Rejoiner tags and API integrations after a simple installation process.
Select your platform from the list below, then follow the step by step configuration instructions:
If you're on a proprietary platform or one that we don't have a native integration for:
We offer concierge migration from your current email service provider. In most cases, we can mirror your contacts and list structure in Rejoiner programmatically while at the same time:
- Removing inactive subscribers
- Validating subscribers to remove spam traps, disabled inboxes, known complainers, etc.
- Executing warm-ups on your new Rejoiner infrastructure
- Lists: Organize your subscribers, custom fields, and measure audience growth.
- Segments: Create targeted customer groups that update dynamically.
- Email Builders: Build email creative with a drag and drop or advanced HTML/CSS editor.
- Broadcasts: Deliver one-off sends, tests, and resends to lists and/or segments.
- Journeys: Trigger automated marketing flows based on customer lifecycle events.
- Reporting: Measure the effectiveness of your email marketing channel.
- Profiles: Create a single system of record for each individual customer and their interactions with your email channel.
- Cart Abandonment
- Browse Abandonment
- New Subscriber Welcome
- New Customer Welcome
- Inactive Re-engagement
- Double Opt-in
- Price Drop
- Win Back
If you get stuck or have questions, send us an email or give us a call at +1 (800) 284-4603 Ext. 2.
We're excited you're here!
Updated 4 months ago