Before you start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
You must have a Rejoiner account. If you are curious about Rejoiner, book a call with us. You will need to your Implementation Details when you set up an integration.
- Add this extension to your Gemfile with this line:
- Install the gem using Bundler:
- Copy & run migrations
- Restart your server.
- If your server was running, restart it so that it can find the assets properly.
gem 'spree_rejoiner', '~> 1.0.1'
bundle exec rails g spree_rejoiner:install
- You will need to configure your Site ID in Admin under
- You can find your
Site IDby heading over your Rejoiner account and then going to
Domain. You should see this in your
Optionally, you may configure a Domain which is used to store the Rejoiner Session ID cookie. This is only needed if you wish to share the Session ID between multiple subdomains. Otherwise, this extension will default to using
- Verify that you're connected to Rejoiner
- If you offer PayPal as a payment option, please verify that Auto Return is activated by following these instructions.
- [GUIDE] Email Marketing for eCommerce: 14 Campaigns that Create Massive Revenue Growth
- [GUIDE] Email Deliverability: Best Practices For Having Your Emails Actually End Up In The Inbox
Have a question?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org