Test Your Integration
In this tutorial, you'll learn how to verify that your Rejoiner integration is set up correctly.
Whitelist Staging Environments
Test with Developer Tools
Once you've connected your website to Rejoiner, using developer tools in your browser is the best way to verify that the integration is set up correctly. Watch this short video for a summary on using developer tools to test:
Abandon Your Checkout Form
The most important test to complete is abandoning a transaction on your staging or production website. Here's a step-by-step walkthrough on how to test efficiently:
- Inside of your Rejoiner account, click Settings
- Then, click Domain
- Set your "Buffer" to 1 Minute, then click Save Domain Settings
- Clear your cookies & cache or use the incognito function of your browser. If you're not sure how to do this, here are instructions.
- Open a new browser window, visit your site, and add several items to cart.
- Begin the checkout process, making sure that an email address is captured at some point.
- Abandon the checkout process by closing your browser window.
- Wait 1 Minute, then check your Rejoiner dashboard.
- You should now see the abandoned transaction on your Rejoiner dashboard.
- You may also use the Account Monitor feature under Implementation to verify that your test abandon was successfully tracked.
- If you are expecting to receive test emails, verify the status of your campaign, and the interval that your first email is set for.
Complete a Test Order
On the web property where you have Rejoiner tracking installed, complete a test order and verify that the conversion was tracked.
- Clear your cookies & cache. If you're not sure how to do this, here are instructions.
- Complete a test order by adding a few items to cart and complete the order.
- Inside of your Rejoiner account, click Implementation
- Verify that the conversion was tracked by noting the "Last Tracked" event for Conversions in the Account Monitor section.