The Rejoiner Magento Extension has been tested with the latest versions of Magento Community & Enterprise. We also support almost every major one page checkout extension.
- In your Magento store admin, click System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager.
Enter the Rejoiner extension key:
Once entered, click Install.
- Once the extension is installed, head back to your Magento Admin.
- Click System > Configuration.
- First, in the left-hand nav click Sales > Checkout. You should see "eCommerce Lifecycle Email by Rejoiner" as a checkout configuration variable. Click and open the Rejoiner config settings.
- Sign in to your Rejoiner account and click Implementation.
Copy your Site ID, API Key and API Secret.
- Head back to your Magento config. Enable the Rejoiner extension by setting drop down to Yes. Then, enter your Rejoiner Site ID, API Key and API Secret. Finally, enter the production URL where your store is hosted for Store Domain i.e. mystore.com.
- Click Save Config in the upper right hand corner of the Magento admin.
- Walk through the testing guidelines outlined here.
Dynamic Promo Codes
The dynamic promo code feature enables you to generate unique, 1-time use promo codes for use in your Rejoiner campaigns.
- From your Magento admin, build a new price rule by clicking Promotions > Shopping Cart Price Rule
Configure the new rule. Set the
Coupon field to
Specific Coupon and the
Coupon Code field to
Use Auto Generation. Set your desired
Uses per Coupon and
Uses per Customer.
From your Rejoiner settings inside of the Magento admin, set
Generate Coupon Code field to
Yes, and select the price rule you just built from the drop down.
Inject the unique promo code into your Rejoiner creative using the
Google Analytics Query String Parameters
Enables merchants to append Google Analytics & custom query string parameters onto the cart regeneration URL.
Change Product Image Size
You may want to change the size of the product image we inject into your emails.
In some cases, you may be passing very large images and those can get your emails to go to SPAM. In other cases, you may be passing very small images which may show very pixelated in your emails. Thus, please ask your designer and email developer what the optimal image dimensions are so that you pass us the exact image size you need.
Follow these instructions:
- Go to your Rejoiner settings inside of the Magento Admin. (System > Configuration > Checkout > Rejoiner)
Configure the optimal image size you want to pass us by setting the width x height in the
Thumbnail Default Size setting.
Example: 600x400 will pass us an image with the width of 600px and a height of 400px
- Lastly, click on Save Config to save your settings.
Send Converted Customers to List
Our integration with Magento 1 allows you to push all customers who complete a purchase to a specific Rejoiner List.
Steps to follow:
- Go to your Rejoiner account and go to the List you'd like to push converted customers to.
Copy your List ID.
- Head over to your Magento Admin > System > Configuration.
- Over to the left side you should see a Sales category with several options. Click on Checkout to continue.
You should be able to see a section called
eCommerce Lifecycle Email by Rejoiner, with the options below.
You will notice that one of the options says
Pass "new customers" to Rejoiner. Use the dropdown on that option to select
Yes. You will then see a blank input appear for the List ID you copied.
Paste your List ID.
Click on the
Save Config button to save and apply your changes.
Lastly, you will see a notification saying that your changes have been saved.
At this point, the email address of all customers who complete an order on your site will be pushed to your Rejoiner list.