- Installation Notes
- Configuration Instructions
- Testing Instructions
- Advanced Features
The Rejoiner Magento Extension has been tested with the latest versions of Magento 2.0. We also support almost every major one page checkout extension.
How to Install Rejoiner Magento 2 Extension via Composer
composer require rejoiner/module-acr
This will install Magento 2 Rejoiner Extension.
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
How to Install Rejoiner Magento 1 Extension by Copying Code
Please note that you should be logged in as a user with the permission to write to your Magento web server docroot. Typically, it can be the root (highly not recommended) or web server user.
By performing the following actions, you will install your module:
cd <your Magento install dir>/app/code
<magento install dir>/app/code/
unzip rejoiner_<module version>.zip
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
This command upgrades your Magento 2 database.
- In your Magento 2.0 store admin, click Stores > Configuration
- In the sidebar on the left, click Sales > Checkout
- Once the extension is installed, you'll have access to settings for 'eCommerce Email Marketing by Rejoiner'
- Sign in to your Rejoiner account and click Implementation.
Copy your Site ID, API Key and API Secret.
- Head back to your Magento config. Enable the Rejoiner extension by setting drop down to Yes. Then, enter your Rejoiner Site ID, API Key and API Secret. Finally, enter the production URL where your store is hosted for Store Domain i.e. mystore.com.
- Click Save Config in the upper right hand corner of the Magento admin.
- Walk through the testing guidelines outlined here.
Dynamic Promo Codes
The dynamic promo code feature enables you to generate unique, 1-time use promo codes for use in your Rejoiner campaigns.
- From your Magento admin, build a new price rule by clicking Marketing > Cart Price Rule
Configure the new rule. Set the
Coupon field to
Specific Coupon and the
Coupon Code field to
Use Auto Generation. Set your desired
Uses per Coupon and
Uses per Customer.
- From your Rejoiner settings inside of the Magento admin, set Generate Coupon Code field to Yes, and select the price rule you just built from the drop down.
Inject the unique promo code into your Rejoiner creative using the
Google Analytics Query String Parameters
Enables merchants to append Google Analytics & custom query string parameters onto the cart regeneration URL.
Product Image Size
You may want to change the size of the product image we inject into your emails.
In some cases, you may be passing very large images and those can get your emails to go to SPAM. In other cases, you may be passing very small images which may show very pixelated in your emails. Thus, please ask your designer and email developer what the optimal image dimensions are so that you pass us the exact image size you need.
Follow these instructions:
- Go to your Rejoiner settings inside of the Magento Admin. (Stores > Configuration > Sales > Rejoiner)
- In your Data Settings, you will need to configure the optimal image size you want to pass us by setting the thumbnail width and thumbnail height.
Example: 600 width and 400 height will pass us an image with the width of 600px and a height of 400px
- Lastly, click on Save Config to save your settings.
Send Converted Customers to List
Our integration with Magento 2 allows you to push all customers who complete a purchase to a specific Rejoiner List.
Steps to follow:
- Go to your Rejoiner account and go to the List you'd like to push converted customers to.
Copy your List ID.
- Head over to your Magento Admin.
On the left nav bar click on the Stores icon.
You should see a deeper navigation slide in. There you will want to go into
Over to the left side you should see a
Sales category with several options.
Checkout to continue.
- 8 You should be able to see a section called eCommerce Lifecycle Email by Rejoiner, with the options below:
You will notice that one of the options says
Pass "new customers" to Rejoiner. Use the dropdown on that option to select Yes.
You will then see a blank input appear for the List ID you copied. Paste your List ID.
Click on the
Save Config button at the top right of the page to save and apply your changes.
Lastly, you will see a notification saying that your changes have been saved.
At this point, the email address of all customers who complete an order on your site will be pushed to your Rejoiner list.
Accept Marketing Feature
Our integration with Magento 1 allows you to push all customers who opt into your marketing to be sent to a specific Rejoiner List. This will then allow you to send against that list in order to respect your customers' wishes.
Enabling this feature creates a simple checkbox for your customers to opt into your marketing. The checkbox then gets added into several parts of your store in order to be able to maximize this feature.
Steps to Follow:
Importing Current Subscribers to Rejoiner
We've also added a feature that will allow you to check if a customer opted into your marketing efforts via Rejoiner. The intention behind this feature is for you to be able to filter current subscribers that did not subscribe via Rejoiner's Accepts Marketing feature and create a CSV to import to your Rejoiner List.
Note that all this feature does is add a column to your subscribers table. This column then notes whether a customer was subscribed via Rejoiner's Accept Marketing feature or not.
To create a CSV of customers who did not subscribe via Rejoiner's Accepts Marketing feature, but who did opt into your newsletter at some point, we will need to filter these customers and then have Magento create a csv.
Steps to Follow:
Go into your Admin, then in the left nav look for
Marketing and then click on
To filter current subscribers not subscribed via Rejoiner, go into the
Added to Rejoiner column and select "No" in the column's dropdown option.
Next, make sure that your
Select All column's option is set to "Any."
Next, at the top left of your subscribers table, click the
Search button so that Magento can find these customers in your subscribers table.
The table should now show you a list of all matching customers:
Now, you will want to to the
Export to option. Select CSV as the format and click on Export.
- You should now have a CSV file in your browser's downloads.
- Follow these instructions to import your CSV into your Rejoiner List.