Note: You must request a demo prior to launching your campaigns.
How to Install Rejoiner Magento 2 Extension via Composer
composer require rejoiner/module-acr
This will install Magento 2 Rejoiner Extension.
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
How to Install Rejoiner Magento 2 Extension by Copying Code
Please note that you should be logged in as a user with the permission to write to your Magento web server docroot. Typically, it can be the root (highly not recommended) or web server user.
By performing the following actions, you will install your module:
cd <your Magento install dir>/app/code
<magento install dir>/app/code/
unzip rejoiner_<module version>.zip
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
This command upgrades your Magento 2 database.
- In your Magento 2.0 store admin, click Stores > Configuration
- In the sidebar on the left, click Sales > Checkout
- Once the extension is installed, you'll have access to settings for 'eCommerce Email Marketing by Rejoiner'
- Sign in to your Rejoiner account and click Implementation.
Copy your Site ID, API Key and API Secret.
- Head back to your Magento config. Enable the Rejoiner extension by setting drop down to Yes. Then, enter your Rejoiner Site ID, API Key and API Secret. Finally, enter the production URL where your store is hosted for Store Domain i.e. mystore.com.
- Click Save Config in the upper right hand corner of the Magento admin.
- Walk through the testing guidelines outlined here.
Dynamic Promo Codes
The dynamic promo code feature enables you to generate unique, 1-time use promo codes for use in your Rejoiner campaigns.
- From your Magento admin, build a new price rule by clicking Marketing > Cart Price Rule
Configure the new rule. Set the
Coupon field to
Specific Coupon and the
Coupon Code field to
Use Auto Generation. Set your desired
Uses per Coupon and
Uses per Customer.
- From your Rejoiner settings inside of the Magento admin, set Generate Coupon Code field to Yes, and select the price rule you just built from the drop down.
Inject the unique promo code into your Rejoiner creative using the
Google Analytics Query String Parameters
Enables merchants to append Google Analytics & custom query string parameters onto the cart regeneration URL.
Send Converted Customers to Lists
Our integration with Magento 2 allows you to push all customers who complete a purchase to a specific Rejoiner List.
Steps to follow:
- Go to your Rejoiner account and go to the List you'd like to push converted customers to.
Copy your List ID.
- Head over to your Magento Admin.
On the left nav bar click on the Stores icon.
You should see a deeper navigation slide in. There you will want to go into
Over to the left side you should see a
Sales category with several options.
Checkout to continue.
- 8 You should be able to see a section called eCommerce Lifecycle Email by Rejoiner, with the options below:
You will notice that one of the options says
Pass "new customers" to Rejoiner. Use the dropdown on that option to select Yes.
You will then see a blank input appear for the List ID you copied. Paste your List ID.
Click on the
Save Config button at the top right of the page to save and apply your changes.
Lastly, you will see a notification saying that your changes have been saved.
At this point, the email address of all customers who complete an order on your site will be pushed to your Rejoiner list.